GET FREE RECORDINGS FEATURING
THE WORLD’S LEADING PEACEBUILDERS:
70+ of the world’s top peacebuilders, social change leaders, indigenous elders and spiritual mentors offering inspiration, skills training and powerful solutions – to bring inner, interpersonal and collective peace efforts to the next level.
- 11 Days of Global Unity
- Spirituality and Peace Meditation Series
- Embodying Peace in Daily Life Series
- Next Generation Solutions Series
For all of us who long for more peace and harmony in our lives and our world, some days, the challenges we face feel daunting.
In these times, it’s common to feel overwhelmed by the inner conflicts within ourselves – not to mention the pain generated by clashes with family members, friends, co-workers... and even strangers. And when we hear about bullying in schools, the senseless violence in our neighborhoods and the bloodshed in war-torn nations, it’s so easy to feel helpless and fall into despair.
It can be difficult to know where to turn to find the inspiration and guidance we need to heal the conflicts in our own hearts, in our relationships and in our larger world.
This is where The Summer of Peace comes in.
This monumental series features insights and practical skills from the world’s leading peacebuilders – so you’ll be empowered to become an effective agent of peace who can co-create a life and a world where peace – instead of conflict – is the new baseline.
- You’ll discover more personal ease, joy and well-being with practices to help you connect more profoundly to the deep peace within yourself.
- You’ll experience deeper, fuller and more harmonious relationships with your family, friends, co-workers and community members.
- You’ll be inspired and uplifted when you hear the success stories from some of the most desperate areas on the planet.
- And you’ll discover powerful tools to help accelerate the shift to a world of peace!
Join the top peacebuilders – people like Desmond Tutu and Eckhart Tolle – and organizations who have come together with the intention of helping you bring more peace to all areas of your life and our planet.
Peace in the world begins with peace inside each of us. When you listen to the experts in dialogue in the Summer of Peace sessions, you will discover insights and techniques to help you connect more deeply and consistently to a peaceful place within your being.
- Discover meditations that foster greater inner harmony
- Learn practices to cultivate a more steady baseline of peace in your heart
- Increase your capacity to let go of old stories and traumas
- Experience the ease, joy and well-being that come from inner peace
- Learn how to forgive yourself for harm you may have inflicted upon others
The internal foundation of peace will empower you to then become an embodied messenger of peace for everyone you come into contact with – from family members to people you encounter during work, and even strangers.
- Find practices that reinforce our interconnectedness and a sense of oneness
- Discover techniques for resolving conflicts in romantic relationships
- Learn powerful perspectives to help you parent peacefully
- Bring clear, harmonious communication to your work relationships
- Adopt practices to help heal unresolved conflicts and wounds
- Cultivate new ways of communicating that foster deeper trust, love and intimacy in all of your interactions
With so much violence in our world, it can be overwhelming to try to figure out what you can do to truly make a difference. With the Summer of Peace series, you’ll learn how you can make your biggest contribution by learning practical skills to help build a culture of peace that addresses today’s critical issues.
- Learn from peacebuilders around the world how to become an effective activist
- Become a peace resource who your family, friends and community can turn to for guidance
- Learn ways you can foster compassion in your community
- Discover techniques for recharging and reinvigorating the peace movement
- Learn about collective peace activist efforts you can join
- Learn to build political and social will toward a culture of peace
Join The Summer of Peace to learn how to cultivate peace in your heart, home, school, neighborhood – and the world at large.
The Summer of Peace is advised by a Wisdom Council composed of leading peacebuilders from diverse backgrounds, including Ambassador Anwarul K. Chowdhury (United Nations), Azim Khamisa (Ta riq Khamisa Foundation), Cherine Badawi (Generation Waking Up), Chief Phil Lane Jr. (Four Worl ds International Institute), Deborah Moldow (World Peace Prayer Society), Dena Merriam (Global Peace Initiative of Women), Dot Maver (National Peace Academy), James O’Dea (author, teacher, social healer), Jamira Burley (City of Philadelphia Youth Commission), Michael Nagler (Metta Center for Nonviolence), Patrick McCollum (Patrick McCollum Foundation), Rick Ulfik (11 Days of Global Unity) , and Sister Jenna (Meditation Museum).
With the Summer of Peace, we are galvanizing an emerging global movement to create a culture of peace by showcasing peacebuilding efforts – from the inner to the international levels and across every sector of society. You will be inspired to participate in peace efforts in ways that are meaningful for you.
The Summer of Peace Programs Include:
11 Days of Global Unity. This 10th Anniversary celebration of peace, justice and environmental stewardship and the U.N. International Day of Peace features Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Eckhart Tolle, Amy Goodman and many other luminaries.
The Spirituality and Peace Meditation Series features profound spiritual teachers from many traditions who led guided meditations focused on the science of “subtle activism” – meditation and prayer to affect changes in the world. Organized by The Gaiafield Project, the teachers were selected because of their deep spiritual practices and ability to transmit the energies of their lineages. This series weaves together the spiritual essence of the world’s religions into a culminating event – BeThePeace on the U.N. International Day of Peace.
The Embodying Peace in Daily Life Series will provide practical insights and skills for creating and sustaining peace in many facets of life – deep inner peace, intimate relationships, parenting, business and front-line peacebuilding work. The series also will have a special Peace Through Music celebration, exploring how the powerful tool of music is inspiring social change and helping people find inner peace. PeaceLink Live also will look at “mainstreaming consciousness” through personal yoga and meditation practices of people in Hollywood, education and professional sports. Bridging the inner to the international, this series includes brilliant teachers from India, New Zealand, Afghanistan, North America and beyond.
Next Generation Solutions is an international celebration of young people who are embodying peace while proactively addressing challenging issues of the world. You’ll get a glimpse into the vast amount of energy and brilliance being generated by a wave of young activists who are creating a new generation of solutions. Hosted by Yuka Saionji from Japan, Barbara Arredondo from Mexico and Ben Hart from the United States (Shift Network), this global series will touch hearts, inspire hope and provide practical insights and tools we all can apply in our lives.
The summit also features tools, resources and events that can help you become an empowered activator for peace.
Your participation in the Summer of Peace is an act of courage and commitment that will move us closer to a global tipping point... that moment when enough people are focused on peace that the balance “tips” – and we become a world of peace.
Join The The Summer of Peace for FREE to experience the most comprehensive online resource for the creation of peace.
YOU ARE THE NEXT WAVE OF PEACE!
The Summer of Peace brings together tens of thousands of global citizens who, like you, yearn for a more peaceful life and planet. From the personal to planetary issues, together, we will acknowledge, celebrate and accelerate the wave of peacebuilding that has been growing all over the world.
With guidance from the most remarkable, inspiring peacebuilders in the world, there’s no way you can’t come away from the Summer of Peace series deeply inspired, transformed – and part of the solution.
Join us in taking peace to the next echelon – and help co-create a harmonious world that leaves a legacy of good for generations to come.
Just enter your name and email address in our Registration box, and we’ll notify you about the next LIVE summit – and you’ll receive access to ALL of the 2014 Summer of Peace session recordings for FREE.
I can’t think of any other educational forum that touches on so many issues, and with such depth of thinking, looking at how we build peace. Some of the smartest and most inspiring thinkers are lined up to share their wisdom. It’s an opportunity not to miss.
– Matthew Albracht, The Peace Alliance
The Summer of Peace was an enlightening and moving experience where I got to hear directly from visionaries who spoke with true wisdom.
– Stephen Fantl, Director of PeaceDay TV
This is the most exciting event on behalf of Peace in decades!
– Krystal Rose