including the opening session with James O’Dea and Barbara Marx Hubbard
and a powerful Global Attunement for Peace meditation!
Learn from spiritual leaders, scientists, social change pioneers and the world’s greatest peacebuilders how to transform conflict at all levels. Take actions that shift our world.
James O’Dea, Ambassador Chowdhury and DOZENS of other peace leaders and pioneers
The Summer of Peace 2012 is the first-ever 3-month celebration and call to action for inner and outer peace, complete with online and live events and many ways for you to participate!
Together, we will acknowledge, celebrate and accelerate a peace wave that has been quietly emerging around the world, across multiple sectors of society and from inner to international levels.
2012 is the year that we will take this peace wave to new heights!
Join with TENS of THOUSANDS of others to create a culture of peace in our lifetime!
We are bringing together the world’s biggest names in peace – and tens of thousands of global citizens who, like you, yearn for a more peaceful life and world.
- Want to experience more ease and a deeper sense of joy and wellbeing in your everyday life?
- Long for more harmonious relationships with loved ones, coworkers and community members?
- Want to do your part to heal painful wounds within yourself, family, community and nation?
- Want hope and inspiration; to know that even the most difficult global conflicts can be transformed?
The Summer of Peace will give you tools, insights and access to leading peacebuilders and peace communities.
Join us and you’ll learn how to cultivate peace in your heart, home, school, community and the world at-large.
Learn from the most remarkable, inspiring peace pioneers
You will be inspired by pioneers from every dimension of peace – from the inner experience of peace to international healing among nations.
Some of the peacebuilders you will meet include:
- Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi
- Alice Walker, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and peace activist
- Marianne Williamson, #1 NY Times bestselling author
- Jean Houston, human potential pioneer and founder of Social Artistry
- James O’Dea, social healer and former president of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, author of Cultivating Peace
- Dr. Bernard Lafayette, long-time civil rights leader
- Pete Carroll, head coach of the Seattle Seahawks
- Ambassador Chowdhury, former Under-Secretary-General of the UN
- Neale Donald Walsch, NY Times bestselling author
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, renowned futurist, author of Birth 2012 and Beyond
- Jack Kornfield, bestselling author and meditation teacher
- Grandmother Flordemayo, member of The Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
- Sister Jenna, international peacebuilder and spiritual leader
- Matthew Fox, internationally-acclaimed theologian
- Libby Hoffman, founder, Catalyst for Peace, and filmmaker
- Azim Khamisa, international speaker, bestselling author and peace activist
- Plus many other remarkable peace leaders from around the globe!
Take action for peace within yourself, your family, your school and your community
You will learn about actions and resources that you can apply, including taking a peace pledge, joining a “Peace Circle” and working to establish cities of peace around the world.
And, most importantly, you can tell the world what you are doing to create peace in yourself, family, school and community!
Register now for the Summer of Peace 2012 – and receive complimentary access to empowering sessions with global peace pioneers. Plus, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to receive a Lifetime Access Pass to all 80+ recordings. Together, let’s accelerate the shift to a culture of peace!