WITH THE WORLD’S LEADING PEACE BUILDERS
JUNE 21 – SEPTEMBER 21
DISCOVER THE LATEST SCIENCE AND ANCIENT WISDOM OF PEACE
- Experience more ease and joy in your life
- Build harmonious relationships with loved ones,
coworkers and community members
- Heal personal and planetary wounds
- Be uplifted and inspired
to a Sampler of the 2012 Summer of Peace!
The Summer of Peace is a 3-month celebration of possibility, potential and the peace that has already been created even in the most unlikely places.
It is a call to action – inviting us all and providing specific actions and steps we can take to create both inner peace in our own lives and outer peace in our families, communities and the world.
Together, we will acknowledge, celebrate and accelerate the wave of peace that has been growing all over the world.
You will learn from:
- Social change leaders will show us how entire cities are stepping up and putting compassion into action.
- Peace builders will address some difficult but crucial subjects and share ways to move beyond gun violence, prevent bullying and end human trafficking.
- Indigenous elders will share the ancient wisdom that can help us all remember how to live in deep harmony with each other and the Earth.
- Social healers will explore the ways restorative justice can help heal deep wounds within individuals, families and communities.
- Spiritual leaders will guide us in weekly, synchronized global meditations for peace and help us build upon the wave of peace that is washing over the world.
This year’s event expands on the historic Summer of Peace 2012 which provided a map of peace building from the inner to the international.
When you register for Summer of Peace 2013 you’ll have FREE access to all of the replays from last year-interviews with over 120 peace builders!
The Summer of Peace is the most comprehensive online resource for the creation of peace. And it’s absolutely free for you to access!
Learn from the most remarkable, inspiring peace pioneers
Some of the peace builders you will learn from include:
- Jody Williams, Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi
- Alice Walker, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and peace activist
- Marianne Williamson, #1 NY Times bestselling author
- Jean Houston, human potential pioneer and founder of Social Artistry
- Chief Phil Lane Jr, Hereditary Chief and Elder
- James O’Dea, social healer and former president of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, author of Cultivating Peace
- Dr. Bernard Lafayette, long-time civil rights leader
- Pete Carroll, head coach of the Seattle Seahawks
- Ambassador Chowdhury, former Under-Secretary-General of the UN
- Neale Donald Walsch, NY Times bestselling author
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, renowned futurist, author of Birth 2012 and Beyond
- Jack Kornfield, bestselling author and meditation teacher
- Grandmother Flordemayo, member of The Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
- Sister Jenna, international peacebuilder and spiritual leader
- Matthew Fox, internationally-acclaimed theologian
- Libby Hoffman, founder, Catalyst for Peace, and filmmaker
- Azim Khamisa, international speaker, bestselling author and peace activist
- Plus many other remarkable peace leaders from around the globe!
Take action for peace within yourself, your family, your school and your community
You will learn about actions and resources that you can apply, including:
- playing the compassion games (survival of the kindest)
- lobbying for peace legislation
- Establishing cities of peace around the world
And, most importantly, you can tell the world what you are doing to create peace in yourself, family, school and community!
Register now for the Summer of Peace – and receive complimentary access to empowering sessions with global peace pioneers. Plus, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to receive a Lifetime Access Pass to all of the downloadable recordings. Together, let’s accelerate the shift to a culture of peace!
PLUS GET THESE BONUS GIFTS JUST FOR SIGNING UP!
Introduction and Chapter 1 of the new e-book Peace Codes: Healing Mandalas & Meditations for Embodying Peace on Earth
by Bonnie Gold Bell and David Sun Todd
Evolutionary artists Bell & Todd invite you to sample their peace-filled mandalas and blessing meditations. Receive the 2-part introduction that illuminates both the encoding process and the nature of their art, and 12 of their visually stunning Healing Mandalas and inspiring meditations. There is an ancient saying, “You become what you meditate on.” By meditating on these encoded visions, you help spread their peaceful vibrations into the heart of humanity.
“If there is such a thing as a ‘training manual’ from the Universe for fostering greater individual and collective peace on our planet, Peace Codes is it. In this (gently) revolutionary e-book, the compellingly beautiful visual experience that is Bonnie and David’s art has been lifted to an even higher level.”
– Lynda Terry, subtle activist/peace catalyst and author of The 11 Intentions: Invoking the Sacred Feminine as a Pathway to Inner Peace
NONVIOLENCE TRAINING for Beginners From The Metta Center for Nonviolence
This five-part series (each audio talk is under 6 minutes long), is designed to give those who are new to nonviolence a quick, but rich, study of this positive empowerment for personal and social transformation.